This is the last project in my From My Heart series. I showed how to make this card at Demos Galore and we made it at my last Cookies & Cards class. I punched the heart out of the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series paper and I like how it is on the inside and outside.
|Whisper White Thick Cardstock||4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” (cardbase); 2 ½” x ¾”|
|Whisper White Cardstock||4” x 7 3/8”; score at ½”, 2”, flip, 3 ½”|
|Flirty Flamingo||4 ¼” x 5 ½”|
|From the Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)||1” x 5 ½”, heart|
- Attach the 1” strip of DSP to the Flirty Flamingo cardstock and emboss. Cut to 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Attach Flirty Flamingo embossed panel to front of cardbase. Insert the bottom of the cardbase all the way into the upside-down Scalloped Heart punch so that it is lined up with the fold line along the left side of the punch. Gently turn over and place on table to punch.
- Attach the large section of the Whisper White piece on the non-punched side inside cardbase with a small border. Use liquid glue on small section and attach above and below hear punch out.
- Punch out heart from DSP. Attach the left side of the heart only to inside piece of whisper white through the heart hole.
- Add ribbon with tear & tape.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch on the piece of Thick Whisper White and stamp sentiment in Real Red ink. Attach to cardbase using dimensionals.
- Using liquid glue, add facet gems to the front of the card.