This is the second card we created in my last Cookies & Cards class. I wanted to make a more masculine and fall card and I found a card by Mary Deatherage that inspired me with the pretty color combination of Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Pretty Peacock.
|150528||Nature’s Beauty Cling Stamp Set|
|148618||Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamp Set|
|141706||Layering Ovals Dies|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|149500||Pressed Petal Specialty Designer Series Paper|
|142020||Copper Foil Sheets|
|119684||Cajun Craze 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|119686||Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|150880||Pretty Peacock 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|101650||Very Vanilla 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|101406||Staz-on Jet Black Stamp Pad|
|102283||Versamark Stamp Pad|
|141636||Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder|
|Early Espresso||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼; 2 ½” x 3 ½”|
|Very Vanilla Cardstock||4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ½” x 3 ½”|
|Pretty Peacock Cardstock||1 ½” x 5 ½”|
|Cajun Craze Cardstock||1 ½” x 5 ½”|
|Copper Foil Cardstock||1” x 5 ¼”|
|Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP)||4” x 5 ¼”|
- Wipe small Very Vanilla Cardstock piece with embossing buddy. Using Versamark ink, stamp deer. Cover with copper embossing powder and use heat tool to melt. Die cut using oval. Die cut small Early Espresso piece using scalloped oval.
- Using Staz On ink, stamp “Birthday Wishes” on Copper Foil Cardstock.
- Using Banner Triple punch, punch the RIGHT ends of Copper Foil, Cajun Craze, and Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Using Woodland Embossing Folder, emboss Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Adhere banners to DSP. Adhere DSP to cardbase. Adhere deer oval to Early Espresso scalloped oval. Adhere deer to cardbase using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Scatter some metallic pearls on the card.