As promised, here is another card using the Abstract Impressions stamp set and the Springtime Impressions die set. For a video on how to make this fun diagonal fold check out Dawn Griffith’s. I based mine off of one that Susan Campfield had us make at one of her team gatherings but I can’t find a post on it from her.
|148348||Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Bundle|
|147513||Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|146326||Springtime Impressions Thinlets|
|146289||Garden Impressions Designer Series 6″ x 6″ Paper|
|111350||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Pacific Point|
|146981||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Shaded Spruce|
|146988||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Soft Sea Foam|
|100730||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White|
|147098||Classic Stampin’ Pad Pacific Point|
|133782||Punch Circle 2″|
|143720||Punch Circle 2-1/4″|
|144219||Basic Pearl Jewels|
|146327||Big Shot Embossing Mats|
|140603||Big Shot Die Brush|
|144108||Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals|
|110755||Multipurpose Liquid Glue|
|Soft Sea Foam||8 ½” x 11”, scored at 4 ¼” and 5 ½”, scrap|
|Shaded Sprude||4” x 5 ½”|
|Whisper White||Scrap for 2” circle|
|Pacific Point||Scrap for 2 ¼” circle|
- Using the Soft Sea Foam cardstock, score along the short side at 4 ¼”, rotate and score along the long side at 5 ½”.
- Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. (You will get two cards out of the base.)
- Using the Big Shot Embossing Mats, emboss the lower left corner of the Shaded Spruce cardstock. Cut diagonally from upper left to lower right.
- Using Pacific Point ink, stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the 2” circle punch. Punch the Pacific Point cardstock using the 2 ¼” circle punch. Adhere Whisper White Circle to Pacific Point circle.
- Die cut flower from Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Die cut butterfly from Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere Shaded Spruce triangles to card front.
- Adhere circle to the center of the card only putting adhesive on the upper right side.
- Adhere butterfly with mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and slightly cover the circle with the head to keep the card closed.
- Using liquid glue, adhere flower and add pearl.