I created this card for a workshop earlier this month and I also used it for my card class over the weekend.
|Smoky Slate||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”|
|Basic Gray||1 ¾” x 5 ½”, 3” x 3” (for die cut done for you)|
|Pretty Prints DSP||1 ½” x 5 ½”|
|Basic White Thick cardstock||1 ½” x 3 ½”|
|Basic White cardstock||4” x 5 ¼” (for inside of card)|
- Fold the Smoky Slate cardbase in half and run the bone folder over the fold. Place in Stamparatus and stamp flower image using Smoky Slate stamp pad.
- Stamp your sentiment of choice on the Basic White Thick cardstock using Blackberry Bliss stamp pad. Die cut your sentiment using banner die.
- Adhere DSP to the Basic Gray strip of cardstock, adhere to cardbase a little less than ½” from the fold.
- Adhere Basic Gray circle die using Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of DSP and slightly to the right.
- Adhere banner partially on the Basic Gray circle. Use SEAL on the left side to adhere to the circle and a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right side.
Stamp Sets – Shaded Summer
Die Cutting & Embossing – Beautiful Shapes dies, Stylish Shapes dies
Ink –Blackberry Bliss stamp pad, Smoky Slate stamp pad
Paper – Basic Gray cardstock, Basic White Thick cardstock, Basic White cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock, Pretty Prints 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Tools – Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored, Stamparatus, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Bone folder
Adhesive – Stampin’ SEAL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Click here for links.
#stampinup #cardmaking #jpollockdesigns #handmadecards #handmadecard #GDPwinner #ShadedSummerStampinUp #ShadedSummerStampSet #ShadedSummer