What’s the old saying? Variety is the spice of life? At Paper Pumpkin, we like to mix things up and keep your crafting experience fresh and fun. We plan each kit carefully, allowing you to check as many creative boxes as possible while keeping our projects simple—so you can explore the world of papercrafting with confidence. With this in mind, we are bringing an elegant fall gift packaging kit to Paper Pumpkin fans this August.
Now, it’s no secret that our subscribers love cardmaking. So when we offer treat or gift packaging, you generally like to make a few card alternates with the kit. That’s why THIS month we decided to bring you the best of both worlds with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way.
Take a moment to watch our demonstrator development manager, Natalie White, tell you more about this fun offering!
Subscribe for the August kit at paperpumpkin.com from July 11–August 10.
Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
August Kit Information
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
- Price: $10.00
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Available August 1, while supplies last
- Purchase stampinup.com
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
Important note: The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete the August kit projects.