This is the first card we made at my last Cookies & Cards class and it was a card I sent into a swap I participated in last month. For the swap I used the Old Olive foil and for the class I used the Pretty Peacock foil. (I ran out of Old Olive.) I still need to photograph the swap cards, we will see if they make it up on the blog.
When I saw how pretty the peacock was in this stamp set, I had to have it. I especially love it in the colors of the Noble Peacock Suite; Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, and Pretty Peacock.
|151100||Royal Peacock Bundle Photopolymer|
|149464||Royal Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|150880||Pretty Peacock 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|101910||Shimmery White 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|149493||Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper|
|149495||Noble Peacock Foil Sheets|
|147138||Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|147090||Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|100531||Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill|
|150083||Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|102283||Versamark Stamp Pad|
|149494||Noble Peacock Rhinestones|
|109130||Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder|
|144107||Take Your Pick Tool|
|Pretty Peacock Cardstock||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼|
|Shimmery White Cardstock||4” x 5 ¼”|
|Noble Peacock Designer Series Paper||1” x 5 ¼”|
|Noble Peacock Foil Sheets||¼” x 5 ¼”|
- On the Shimmery White panel using Pretty Peacock and the Stamparatus, stamp the main peacock image. Using Blueberry Bushel and the Stamparatus, stamp the second peacock image.
- Rub the peacock image with the embossing buddy and then restamp each image using Versamark, cover with clear embossing powder, and melt the powder using the heat tool.
- Place a drop of Old Olive reinker in a small container and add some water. Use the Aqua Painter to add color to the peacock. Let dry.
- Adhere DSP to Shimmery White cardstock lining up the left edge. Adhere foil next to the DSP. Adhere to card base.
- Add Rhinestones using the Take Your Pick Tool.