I will miss this set, I really like the fonts and the sentiments in this set. I added rose thread behind the flower, you can see it better in the second photo.
I’m playing along with PP443 at ThePaperPlayers.Blogspot.com.
Check out my other posts using Incredible Like You.
We made this card at my last Cookies & Cards class. I was inspired by this card.
- Put the 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”) piece of Thick Whisper White in the Stamparatus and stamp the lines along the fold of the card base. Use the hinge technique to stamp repeatedly down the card.
- Using Highland Heather and the 3 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Thick Whisper White:
- Stamp the filled flower 3 times.
- Stamp the flower buds
- Stamp the 3 dots randomly around the flowers. Stamp twice rotating the stamp.
- Using Pear Pizzazz, stamp the leaf part of the bud.
- Using Gorgeous Grape, stamp the detail flower image over the filled Highland Heather image.
- Using Tuxedo Black, stamp the sentiment.
- Using Tear & Tape:
- Attach the Basic Black strip to the back of the stamped panel leaving 1/8” exposed.
- Attach the Gold Glimmer Paper to the back of the stamped panel leaving ¼” exposed.
- Attach panel to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals aligning the right edges.