This is the first card we made at my last Cookies & Cards class. I got the idea from Lisa Tedder at tedderbearstamping.com, she posted it on a demonstrator only Facebook group.
|148598||Best Catch Cling Stamp Set|
|146386||Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|147105||Classic Stampin’ Pad Balmy Blue|
|147118||Classic Stampin’ Pad Gray Granite|
|147111||Classic Stampin’ Pad Mossy Meadow|
|147104||Classic Stampin’ Pad Pear Pizzazz|
|146983||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Gray Granite|
|133676||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Mossy Meadow|
|140272||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White Thick|
|145054||Smoky Slate Light Stampin’ Blends|
|146956||Stampin’ Emboss Powder Black|
|Mossy Meadow||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼|
|Gray Granite||4” x 5 ¼”|
|Whisper White Thick||3 ¾” x 5”|
- On the Whisper White cardstock using Balmy Blue, stamp the water and then stamp two more times before re-inking. Repeat until the water is filled in.
- Using Gray Granite, stamp the mountains twice before re-inking and repeat.
- Using Pear Pizzazz, stamp the grass and then stamp two more times before re-inking. Repeat until the grass is filled in.
- Using Mossy Meadow, stamp the trees and then stamp one more time before re-inking. Stamp again on the opposite side.
- Swipe the embossing buddy across the panel. Using Versamark, stamp the fisherman and the sentiment. Sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat.
- Fill in the empty spaces on the fisherman with the Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Gray Granite panel before adhering to Mossy Meadow card base.