I just adore monochromatic cards, especially in vanilla or white. This is the second card we made at my last Cookies and Cards class. I was inspired by a card by Melissa Davies.
|150617||Beauty Abounds Bundle|
|148726||Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set|
|148536||Butterfly Beauty Dies|
|147117||Classic Stampin’ Pad Sahara Sand|
|101910||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Shimmery White|
|101856||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Vellum|
|144237||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Very Vanilla Thick|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Dies|
|144108||Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals|
|103683||Mini Glue Dots|
|Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼, 4” x 5 ¼”, 2” x 2 ¾”|
|Shimmery White Cardstock||2 ½’ x 2 ½”|
|Vellum||2 ¼” x 3 ¼”|
- On the Very Vanilla panel using Sahara Sand, stamp the flowering flourishes along the right and bottom sides.
- Using Sahara Sand, stamp the outside sentiment on the small piece of Very Vanilla and stamp the inside sentiment.
- Adhere to card base using dimensionals.
- Using the stitched oval, die cut the outside sentiment.
- Using the Shimmery White cardstock, die cut the bottom butterfly layer.
- Using Very Vanilla Cardstock, die cut the top butterfly layer. Adhere to the bottom layer and clean up the edge.
- Using the Vellum, die cut 3 flourishes. Adhere to the back of the oval, add dimensionals and put on stamped panel.
- Add butterfly to the card using a glue dot and a mini dimensional.