This was the first card we made at class this past Saturday. I just love that peacock.
|141394||Dapper Denim Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|144086||Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|141414||Dapper Denim 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|100730||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|144131||Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack|
|133782||2″ Circle Punch|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies|
|109132||White Stampin’ Emboss Powder|
|Whisper White||2 ½” x 2 ½”, 1” x 3 ½”|
|Dapper Denim||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long edge
3” x 3”
1 ¼” x 7 ¼, scored at 4 3/8”
|Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack||4” x 5 ¼”|
- Fold Dapper Denim card base on score line and attach Fresh Florals paper on top.
- Using Dapper Denim, stamp the peacock body on the 2 ½” x 2 ½’ piece of Whisper White. Using Lemon Lime Twist, stamp the peacock feathers. Punch out using the 2” circle punch.
- Using the Stitched Shapes dies, die cut the circle from Dapper Denim. Attach peacock circle on top.
- Rub the embossing buddy over the short side of the Dapper Denim skinny piece; stamp Beautiful Friend using Versamark and coat with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Melt the embossing powder with the heat tool.
- Add adhesive to the long side of the dapper denim piece and attach it to the back of the card about an inch from the bottom. Line up the edge with the fold side of the card so the fold side of the flap is on the open side of the card.
- Add adhesive to the end of the short side of the dapper denim piece and attach the peacock circle.
- Using the Banner Triple Punch, cut the banner on the piece of Whisper White. Using Dapper Denim, stamp sentiment. Attach to card front lined up under the Dapper Denim flap.