I meant to use this bundle next month but apparently I was too excited to use it. 🙂 This was the second card we made at my last Cookies & Cards class. I wanted to use it to make a scene and I used the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper as the water in the background.
|Bermuda Bay||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼|
|Crumb Cake||2” x 2”, 3” x 3”|
|Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP)||4” x 5 ¼”|
- Using the Stamparatus and Bermuda Bay ink, stamp the Crackle background on the front of the cardbase. I positioned it ¼” from the top and side.
- Using Early Espresso, stamp the dock on the 3” x 3” piece of Crumb Cake. Color the bird with the chalk marker. Die cut.
- Using Pretty Peacock, stamp the sentiment on the 2” x 2” piece of Crumb Cake. Die Cut.
- Die cut the DSP with the stitched rectangle.
- Adhere DSP to cardbase. Add dock and sentiment using dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to about 2 ½”, fold in half and push under the sentiment. Tie a bow in the twine and adhere using a glue dot.