Here is the second card from my last Cookies & Cards class and also the second card from my June swap. I just love how the mama panda bear is hugging the baby panda bear, so cute! My daughter helped me design this one, she picked out the colors for me to use because sometimes there are just too many choices. 🙂
|149408||Wildly Happy Cling Stamp Set|
|141705||Layering Circles Dies|
|146982||Balmy Blue 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|100730||Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock|
|140272||Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|149495||Noble Peacock Foil Sheets|
|101406||Staz-on Jet Black Stamp Pad|
|152321||Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder|
|124262||Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine|
|Balmy Blue Cardstock||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼, 4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”|
|Whisper White Cardstock||4” x 5 ¼”|
|Whisper White Thick Cardstock||2 ¾” x 3 ¾”|
|Noble Peacock Foil Sheets||2” x 4”|
- Adhere foil sheet about ¼” from the left of the Whisper White cardstock, emboss using the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder.
- Using Staz-on ink, stamp the panda bears. Color with the black watercolor pencil and blend using the Blender pen.
- Die cut the panda using a circle die and the Balmy Blue cardstock using the scalloped circle die.
- Wrap baker’s twine around the embossed panel three times and tie a bow. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere panda circle on scalloped circle and add to card using dimensionals.