Since the Doily Builder Framelits sold out, I’m going to guess that the Dear Doily stamp set will retire with the Occasions Catalog at the end of May. So, if you want the stamp set you should order soon.
|148690||Dear Doily Cling Stamp Set|
|146988||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Soft Sea Foam|
|100730||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White|
|146957||Paper Glimmer Sparkle|
|147102||Classic Stampin’ Pad Soft Sea Foam|
|141705||Layering Circles Big Shot Framelits|
|148530||Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
|146912||Ribbon Tulle Polka Dot 5/8″ Whisper White|
|138402||Silver Metallic Thread|
|146956||Stampin’ Emboss Powder Black|
|Soft Sea Foam||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”|
|Whisper White Cardstock||4” x 5 ¼” (for inside), 3” x 3”|
|Sparkle Glimmer Paper||3” x 3”|
- Using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad, ink up the embossing folder. I inked the side that didn’t say Stampin’ Up!. Place the piece of Soft Sea Foam on the embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Try not to move the paper in the embossing folder. Adhere to the card base.
- Using the Soft Sea Foam ink, stamp the doily on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Rub the embossing buddy over the Whisper White cardstock and stamp the sentiment using Versamark. Spread black embossing powder over the sentiment and heat with the heat tool.
- Die cut the Whisper White cardstock and the Sparkle Glimmer paper using the layering circle dies. Adhere together.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the circles.
- Wrap the Silver Thread around your fingers 3 times and add to the back of the circles.
- Cut a 3” piece of ribbon and adhere it to the card, place the circles the end of it.