I signed up to be in a scrapbook swap at OnStage, this is the layout I created. I was inspired by the 08-20-2009 PageMaps sketch from http://letsscrap.ning.com/ now http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com/.
My layout has the title popped up on dimensionals but for the swaps I used adhesive sheets to save time putting them together.
I created lots of little leaves by die cutting them first and then using the negative space and my Stamparatus to stamp all of them at once.
Since I only had so much Designer Series Paper to work with, I created this layout first to see if I liked it. I like this layout more entirely because of the Blackberry Bliss but I didn’t have enough of this paper to do 12 more.
I’ll post the swaps I got in return on Thursday.
These products are running low due to an inventory issue and will likely be sold out before the Holiday Catalog ends:
- Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements (Item 147819)
- Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies (Item 147911)
- Chicken Wire Elements (Item 147807)
- Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies (Item 147916)
- Sincerely Santa Project Kit (Item 148029)
- Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine (Item 147888)
- 5/8″ Striped Burlap Trim (Item 147889)
- Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies (Item 147921)
- Galvanized Buttons (Item 147891)
- Galvanized Clips (Item 147806)
- Takeout Thinlits Dies (Item 147927)
- Tranquil Tide 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon (Item 147802)
- Real Red 3/8″ Mixed Satin Ribbon (Item 147894)
- Farmhouse Framelits Dies (Item 147922)
These products are also running low and likely to run out but will be carrying over:
- In The Woods Framelits Dies (Item 147919)
- Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies (Item 147915)
- Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Item 147923)
- Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies (Item 147912)