At Demos Galore in September, Carol Rosengren showed how to use the Stampin’ Write Markers and the Stamparatus to make a fall tree. I was absolutely blown away and decided that was what I would do with the Rooted in Nature tree too. For my tree, I used Soft Suede, Grapefruit Grove, and Cajun Craze to a make a fall tree that coordinates with the Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper. The tree turned out so beautiful I didn’t want to detract from it by adding a sentiment.
I even did something on the inside!
|148353||Rooted In Nature Clear-Mount Bundle|
|148352||Rooted In Nature Wood-Mount Bundle|
|146972||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Grapefruit Grove|
|115318||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Soft Suede|
|100730||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White|
|140272||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White Thick|
|146338||Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper|
|147085||Classic Stampin’ Pad Cajun Craze|
|147154||Markers Many Marvelous|
|147159||Stampin’ Write Markers In Color 2018-2020|
|147158||Stampin’ Write Markers Neutrals|
|147155||Stampin’ Write Markers Regals|
|141705||Big Shot Framelits Layering Circles|
|143706||Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
|146329||Ribbon Metallic Combo Pack|
|Grapefruit Grove||5 ½” x 8 ½”|
|Soft Suede||3 ¼” x 3 ¼”|
|Whisper White Thick||3” x 4”|
|Whisper White||4” x 5 ¼”|
|Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP)||4” x 5 ¼”, 1” x 5 ¼”|
- Place the large tree stamp on the Stamparatus. Using the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker, color in the trunk of the tree. Using the Grapefruit Grove Stampin’ Write Marker, color in the leaves of the tree. Using the Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Marker, color in the outside border of the leaves and dab randomly around the tree leaves. Stamp on Whisper White Thick cardstock. Reapply and re-stamp until the tree looks how you want. Die cut tree.
- Attach the 1” piece of DSP to right side the 4” x 5 ¼” piece. Add adhesive to the back of the panel and attach Shaded Spruce ribbon over seam. Attach to the Grapefruit Grove cardbase.
- Diecut circle from Soft Suede cardstock and then emboss using the Subtle dynamic embossing folder. Attach to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach tree on circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Try not to overlap where the dimensionals are.
- Using Cajun Craze ink, stamp the leaf on the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White in the lower right corner. Keep stamping until the ink is gone. Add to the inside of the card.