Here is the second card from my last class. I just love those little elephants, they are so cute. We only used one on the card this time. I don’t know who made my inspiration card but I’ve seen this style once or twice before.
|148340||Little Elephant Clear-Mount Bundle|
|148338||Little Elephant Wood-Mount Bundle|
|145728||Little Elephant Clear-Mount Stamp Set|
|145725||Little Elephant Wood-Mount Stamp Set|
|145652||Punch Builder Elephant|
|146983||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Gray Granite|
|146988||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Soft Sea Foam|
|100730||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White|
|146284||Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper|
|147118||Classic Stampin’ Pad Gray Granite|
|147110||Classic Stampin’ Pad Night Of Navy|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Big Shot Framelits|
|146912||Ribbon Tulle Polka Dot 5/8″ Whisper White|
|138995||Tear & Tape Adhesive|
|Gray Granite||4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 2” & 7 ½”|
|Soft Sea Foam||2 ¼” x 2 ¼” for die cut|
|Whisper White||4” x 7 3/8” 7 ¼”, scored at 2” & 6 7/8”|
|Designer Series Paper||3 ¼” x 4”, 1 ¾” x 4”|
- Fold the Gray Granite on the score lines (dimples out).
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Gray Granite cardstock; the smaller piece is on the 2” section.
- Fold the Whisper White piece on the score lines, ½” section back, 2” section up. Unfold the ½” section attach Tear & Tape. With the 2” section folded up, center between the edges of the Gray Granite card inside with the top of the Whisper White against the 3” inside fold. Close the 3” piece to attach.
- Die cut the stitched circle from the Soft Sea cardstock. Attach doily to the back of the circle, attach to card.
- Stamp elephant in Night of Navy twice using the sponge dauber to apply the ink and the Stamparatus to stamp. Punch out and attach on top of circle.
- Tie ribbon around bottom 2” area.