My favorite part of this set of stamps and dies is the snowflakes but I didn’t think my class would like to do snowflakes in August so Adirondack chair it is. 🙂 I used a card by Patty Bennett as my inspiration and created this card.
|143726||Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|143751||Seasonal Layers Big Shot Thinlits|
|144243||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Berry Burst|
|100730||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White|
|140272||Cardstock 8-1/2″ X 11″ Whisper White Thick|
|147143||Classic Stampin’ Pad Berry Burst|
|147114||Classic Stampin’ Pad Early Espresso|
|147147||Classic Stampin’ Pad Powder Pink|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Big Shot Framelits|
|145489||Ribbon Metallic Edge 3/8″ Berry Burst|
|144106||Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets|
|103683||Mini Glue Dots|
|Whisper White Thick||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 3 ¾” x 5”|
|Berry Burst||4 1/8” x 5 3/8”|
|Designer Series Paper (DSP)||2” x 2 ¼” for die cut|
|Whisper White||3 ¾” x 5” with a die cut circle in the middle|
- Using the largest Stitched Shapes framelit, die cut a circle in the middle of the piece of Whisper White cardstock. Attach this to the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock with washi tape. Using Powder Pink ink, sponge inside the circle. Remove the stencil
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the branch twice and stamp the sentiment.
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp the flowers a few times to fill in the branches.
- Attach a piece of adhesive sheet to the back of the Wood Textures DSP. Die cut the Adirondack chair out of the Wood Textures DSP. Add to the card panel.
- Attach the Whisper White Thick cardstock panel to the Berry Burst cardstock.
- Tie a bow in the middle of the Berry Burst ribbon and attach to the panel using a mini glue dot under the bow and SNAIL behind the panel. (I used a bow maker to tie the bow.)
- Attach panel to cardbase.