I just love that cake, it’s so pretty. Of course everything in the Cake Soirée stamp set and coordinating dies is gorgeous! This is the first card we made at my last Cookies & Cards class.
|147627||Cake Soirée Clear-Mount Bundle|
|145816||Cake Soirée Wood-Mount Bundle|
|126950||Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|144244||Powder Pink 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|115316||Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|100730||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|135315||Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper|
|141701||Delicate White Doilies|
|144106||Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets|
|145649||Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
|Rich Razzleberry Cardstock||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 1 ½” x 4”|
|Whisper White Cardstock||4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)|
|Powder Pink Cardstock||3 ½” x 3 ½”, 3” x 5”|
|Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper||1 ½” x 4”|
|Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets||(2) 1 ½” x 4”|
- Using Rich Razzleberry, stamp the cake on the 3 ½” x 3 ½” piece of Powder Pink Cardstock.
- Using the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive watercolor pencils, color in the flowers on the cake. Use the blender pen to spread and brighten the colors.
- Die cut the cake and the celebrates from the Rich Razzleberry and Dazzling Diamonds paper (put the adhesive sheets on the back before die cutting).
- Emboss the 3” x 5 ½” Powder Pink Cardstock. Adhere about ¼” from the fold on the Rich Razzleberry cardbase.
- Adhere the doily in the lower right corner of the card base with a little hanging off the edge. Cut off the part that is hanging over the edge.
- Adhere the cake on top of the doily.
- Adhere the Rich Razzleberry celebrate.
- Adhere the Dazzling Diamonds celebrate slightly to the right of the Rich Razzleberry one to create a shadow.