Here is the second card from my last Cookies & Cards class. I just love how it looks with the “candle” in it.
|142110||Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|141840||Starlight Thinlits Dies|
|140932||Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad|
|100730||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|121044||Basic Gray 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|144629||Christmas Around The World Designer Series Paper|
|132178||Silver Foil Sheets|
|141483||Duet Banner Punch|
|141706||Layering Ovals Framelits Dies|
|109132||White Stampin’ Emboss Powder|
|140603||Big Shot Die Brush|
|110755||Multipurpose Liquid Glue|
|138309||Fine-Tip Glue Pen|
|129026||Fuse Fast Adhesive|
|Whisper White||(2) 5 ½” x 8 ¼”, scored at 1” & 2” from each side|
|Basic Gray||4 1/8” x 5 3/8”|
|Designer Series Paper||7/8” x 5 3/8”|
|Silver Foil||2” x 2”|
- Using one of the Whisper White pieces, fold along the score lines and then die cut the oval and star shapes. Keep the oval piece.
- Using Basic Gray, stamp sentiment on the front of the card under and to the left of the oval. Stamp the inside sentiment on the saved oval piece and punch out banner.
- Die cut the star out of the silver foil.
- Rub the Basic Gray cardstock with the Embossing Buddy. Using Versamark ink, stamp the star on the Basic Gray and then sprinkle with white embossing powder. Tap off any excess and heat with the heat tool. Attach to the back piece of whisper white.
- Attach the silver star next to the oval using the fine tip glue pen.
- Attach the pieces of DSP to the front of the card.
- Using the multipurpose liquid glue, attach front and back whisper white pieces along the 1” fold.
Inspired by Cheryl Lee.