Here is the first card we made at my last Cookies & Cards class. I think I edited the photo more toward white, oops, it’s Very Vanilla.
I also decided to create the card with gold foil and gold embossing. I love how this turned out.
|146030||Merry Little Labels Bundle|
|140931||Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad|
|121045||Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|101650||Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|144237||Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|144219||Pearl Basic Jewels|
|141672||Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim|
|129026||Fuse Fast Adhesive|
|Very Vanilla Thick||5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for stamping|
|Very Vanilla||3 ¾” x 5”|
|Basic Black||4” x 5 ¼” (punch from the middle for extra piece)|
- Using the Everyday Label punch, punch a label out of the middle of the Basic Black layer.
- Using Basic Black, stamp image on piece of Very Vanilla Thick cardstock. Punch out using the Everyday Label punch.
- Attach Very Vanilla Layer to Basic Black Layer.
- Attach snowflake to the center of the Very Vanilla layer, Vanilla side up. Be gentle to not tear the snowflake.
- Attach “Let it snow” label to the black label as shown. Attach to the snowflake.
- Wrap 13” piece of Very Vanilla Lace Trim around Basic Black and Very Vanilla panels.
- Attach panels to card base.
- Add pearls to Basic Black Label.
Inspired by Sue Campfield.