Here is the second card we did for my Cookies & Cards class. 5 different inks! What was I thinking… It’s pretty, that’s what I was thinking. 🙂
|146021||Painted Harvest Bundle|
|126975||Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|131173||Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126944||Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126953||Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|131180||Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|100702||Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|101650||Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|144237||Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|144197||Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon|
|103683||Mini Glue Dots|
|Old Olive||5 ½’ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for leaf|
|Very Vanilla||4” x 5 ¼” (for inside of card)|
|Very Vanilla Thick||4” x 5 ¼” (for front of card)|
- Using Daffodil Delight ink, stamp the biggest flower layer three times on the thick Very Vanilla cardstock and once on the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Using Crushed Curry ink, stamp the smaller flower layer on top of the Daffodil Delight images.
- Using Old Olive ink, stamp the leaf veins three times on the thick Very Vanilla cardstock and once on the scrap of Old Olive cardstock. Use the leaf punch on the Old Olive cardstock.
- Using Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the solid leaf image on top of the Old Olive images.
- Using Crumb Cake ink, stamp the sentiments and the centers on all four flowers. Using the stamping sponge and the Crumb Cake ink, sponge the edges of both Very Vanilla cardstocks.
- Using the Crushed Curry ribbon, tie a bow and attach the ribbon to the thick Very Vanilla with glue dots. (I used a bow maker to tie my bow in the middle of the ribbon.)
- Assemble as shown.
Inspired by a card at Creative Connections 2017.
Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set