I got the idea for this card from two cards that Rachel Tessman’s shared with her Stampers With Art group of demonstrators. The first idea was to use the Painted Harvest flower as a wreath, the stamp set even has the little dots in it I used for berries. The second idea was to use the sponge brayer to add Cherry Cobbler ink to the Merry Little Christmas black and white paper. I love it!
|146021||Painted Harvest Bundle|
|144783||Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set|
|126966||Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126953||Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|131180||Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|100702||Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|140272||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|144621||Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies|
|144172||Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon|
|141897||Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush|
|103683||Mini Glue Dots|
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set