The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow but here are a few more previews to get you excited.
This past Saturday I was at a gathering of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and we made these fun projects. Susan Campfield always has great gatherings for her demonstrators.
This first card uses the Two-Tiered Eclipse technique. Check out Susan’s post about the technique here.
These cute little guys come from a new stamp and framelit set in the Holiday Catalog. Check out Susan’s post here about them. Just a note on them, if you don’t stamp a clean image, this is one time you can’t just flip the paper over. Check out my snowman. 🙂
And for the last project, it’s using some of the new Quilted Christmas paper from the Holiday catalog and is a fun fold.
We used an 8″ x 8″ piece of Whisper White cardstock to make this. See below for scoring info. The diagonals are made using a ruler between the score lines at 4″. The blue lines fold mountain style and the others are all valley folds.
Fine Details: Fall into Savings Promotion
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- Offer valid August 11, 2017 – September 10, 2017. To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.