I’m playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today. I stamped the flowers using Staz-on then colored them with the Calypso Coral and Old Olive watercolor pencils then I blended using the blender pens. I also used an Aqua Painter and some watery Soft Sky ink to go around the image to soften it. I attached the water color paper to a piece of Calypso Coral, wrapped the baker’s twine around it and then used dimensionals to add it to the card.
|137154||Butterfly Basics Photopoymer Stamp Set|
|131181||Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|122925||Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|131203||Soft Sky 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|140272||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|144110||Whole Lot Of Lovely Designer Series Paper|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|134576||Basic Black Baker’s Twine|
Fine Details: Fall into Savings Promotion
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- Offer valid August 11, 2017 – September 10, 2017. To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.