This is the second card we made at last Saturday’s Cookies & Cards class.
|142977||Swan Lake Clear-Mount Stamp Set|
|140931||Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad|
|121045||Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|120953||Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|144116||Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon|
|Basic Black||4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”|
|Crumb Cake||(2) 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”|
- Using Basic Black ink, stamp the sentiment on the front of the card. Leaving room for the ribbon, stamp the swan and baby swans.
- Using the Whisper White & Daffodil Delight watercolor pencils, color in the swans.
- Using the Bermuda Bay watercolor pencil, color the water.
- Tie the ribbon between the swans and sentiments.
- Attach the piece of Crumb Cake to the Basic Black card base.
- Using the Basic Black ink, stamp the sentiment for the inside of the card.
- Attach the inside piece of Crumb Cake to the inside of the Basic Black card base.