I did this card not only for my class last Saturday but also for a swap last Thursday.
|142315||Best Birds Photopolymer Bundle|
|120953||Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|119683||Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|131203||Soft Sky 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|140931||Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad|
|126974||Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126951||Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|131259||Brights Stampin’ Write Markers|
|131263||Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|145372||Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies|
|143231||Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
|141696||Copper Metallic Thread|
|Crumb Cake||5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”), 1 ½” x 4 ½”|
|Soft Sky||1” x 4 ½” (for banner)|
|Daffodil Delight||3 ¼” x 3 ¼” (for circle)|
|Watercolor Paper||2” x 3” (for bird)|
|Whisper White||4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)|
- Using Basic Black, stamp the bird on the watercolor paper. Let set before watercoloring.
- Squeeze the Pacific Point ink pad to get some ink on the cover, use this ink and the Aqua Painter to color the bird. Use the Daffodil Delight marker for the beak. Die cut.
- Using Early Espresso, stamp the branch on Crumb Cake, color in the leaves with the Wild Wasabi marker. Die cut.
- Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch the end of the Soft Sky cardstock. Using Early Espresso, stamp the sentiment on the banner piece as shown.
- Die cut the circle from the Daffodil Delight paper using the largest of the Stitched Shapes circles. Emboss using the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the banner to the card base about a ½” from the bottom and close to the left side.
- Place the circle on the card base so you can determine where you want to adhere the branch. Adhere the branch and bird.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the circle (put one under the birds head). Reveal the sticky. Wind the Copper Metallic Thread around your fingers 5 times. Place on the dimensional under the birds head. Adhere to card base.