This was the first card from my Cookies & Cards class last Saturday.
|144728||Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Bundle|
|143830||Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper|
|121045||Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|131197||Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|100730||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|131171||Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126944||Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126948||Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|141897||Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush|
|Whisper White||4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4” for dragonfly|
|Basic Black||3 ¾” x 3 ¾”, scrap for dragonfly|
|Bermuda Bay||5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”|
|Inside the Lines DSP||3 ½” x 3 ½”|
- Cut the DSP at 2”, rotate and cut the 2” piece again at 2” so you have a square.
- Cut the 1 ½” strip of DSP at 1”.
- Adhere the pieces of DSP to the piece of Basic Black as shown.
- Die cut the medium dragonfly from Basic Black.
- Use the stamping sponges along with the Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo ink pads to create something colorful on the 3” x 4” piece of Whisper White. Die cut this with the dragon fly outline.
- Using a sponge dauber and white glue, apply glue to the back of the black dragonfly and adhere to the colored outline. Cover with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom left of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink.
- Assemble as shown.
There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass and everyone gets a FREE gift from Sara. Subscribe by April 10 to get yours!
There are only a few more days left of Sale-a-Bration, get your free stuff today!!