|145181||Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle|
|142770||Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)|
|120953||Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|138334||Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|140272||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|126979||Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126982||Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|131261||Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|141825||Foam Adhesive Strips|
|Whisper White||5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”, 1 ¼” x 4”|
|Crumb Cake||extra piece for ice cream|
|Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper||4” x 5 ¼”|
- Using the brayer, create an ombre effect on the resist paper. Rub off any excess ink with a tissue.
- Using Chocolate Chip, stamp the ice cream cone cross mark on a piece of Crumb Cake. Cut out using the matching die.
- Place the ice cream cone on the designer series paper to determine where to cut the ice cream scoops. Die cut two of them stacking. Adhere ice cream cone under the scoops.
- Using Pool Party, stamp “Happiest Birthday” on the piece of Whisper White and punch the banners on each end. Adhere to the DSP.
- Lay the DSP on the card base and use a pencil to lightly draw where the cut out will be.
- Adhere a piece of Window sheet or saved acrylic packaging behind the scoops cut out (I always forget this part before the foam).
- Around the scoops on the back of the paper, adhere the foam adhesive strips so the sprinkles can’t escape. Add foam adhesive strips around the outside of the DSP panel.
- Put some of the sprinkles in the pencil tracing and put the panel over the top.
- Die cut the strawberries and cherry out of Watermelon Wonder and use the Chocolate Chip marker to color the tops. Adhere as shown.
- Shake and enjoy!