This past weekend we had an event called Demos Galore. There were thirteen demonstrators that showed off different products from the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. I chose to highlight the Cool Treats suite of products. This was the card that I demonstrated.
|145181||Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle|
|142770||Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper|
|140272||Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock|
|122924||Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock|
|141398||Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|126982||Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|138323||Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad|
|138292||Banner Triple Punch|
|142773||Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape|
|141897||Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush|
|Pool Party||5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”|
|Whisper White||4” x 5 ¼”, extra piece for ice cream|
|Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper||1” x 5 ¼”|
- Using the brayer, create an ombre effect on the strawberry & cherry resist paper. Rub off any excess ink with a tissue. Punch the bottom with the triple banner punch.
- Using Pool Party, stamp “Happiest Birthday” on the panel of Whisper White.
- Using Crumb Cake, stamp the ice cream cone cross mark above the “Happiest Birthday”.
- Using Crumb Cake, stamp off the full triangle ice cream cone on a scrap piece of paper and then stamp over the cross mark cone.
- Using Watermelon Wonder (or Peekaboo Peach), stamp the ice cream swirls on a scrap piece of Whisper White.
- Using Watermelon Wonder (or Peekaboo Peach), stamp off the full ice cream on a scrap piece of paper and then stamp over the swirls.
- Die cut the ice cream using the framelit and adhere with a dimensional.
- Color over the swirls with Wink of Stella to add some shine.
- Add a piece of washi tape under the “Happiest Birthday”.
- Adhere pieces as shown.