So sorry about the long delay between posts….I’ve just been mojo-less and what I did have went to birthday parties, Halloween costumes and my classes. So I will share with you what we created in one of my latest classes today.
|Smoky Slate||5 ½” x 8”|
|Basic Black||5 ½” x 5 ½”, 1’ x 2 ½” scored at ½” (halfway)|
|So Saffron||1” x 3 ½”|
|Whisper White||1 ½” x 4 ¼”|
- Die cut the house twice out of Smoky Slate. Die cut rounded door out of one of the pieces.
- Die cut 10 shingles, 3 rectangle windows, rounded door frame and rounded door out of Basic Black.
- Die cut 3 rectangle windows out of So Saffron keeping the 4 insides of each.
- Stamp the ghost, banner and “Trick or Treat” using Basic Black on Whisper White and die cut.
- Stamp the spider web at the top of each house piece with Versamark and emboss with white Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Ink the edges of the house with a stamping sponge and Basic Black ink.
- Adhere die cut pieces (except for shingles) to house and assemble house leaving bottom open.
- Adhere shingles and 1” x 2 ½” piece of Basic Black to roof.
Not only are stitches a classic trend, they illustrate the quality, precision, and extra care taken when creating a piece. Giving a stitched gift shows just how much you value that relationship. Now you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart. And there’s more great news…although the 25% off stamps sets ends November 30, you will still be able to get the Stitched Shapes Framelits after that date.
• Stitched Shapes Framelits available beginning November 1, 2016
• November 1-30, 2016: select stamp sets 25% off
• Promotion Deadline (25% off select stamp sets):
• Phone: November 30, 2016, by 6:50 PM (MT)
•Online: November 30, 2016, by 11:50 PM (MT)
AC refers to the annual catalog; HC refers to the holiday catalog.