I scoured Pinterest looking for ways to use the Star of Light bundle from Stampin’ Up! and I came across this card. It was just so pretty I had to make it. Unfortunately I didn’t have any Silver Glimmer paper so I had to substitute Silver Foil paper instead and I used the larger intricate star die instead of the smaller one. I had the best luck adhering it with the multipurpose glue.
|Pool Party||5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”), 2 ¾” x 3”|
|Smoky Slate||4” x 5 ¼”|
|Whisper White||3 ¾” x 5”|
|Silver Foil Paper||3 ½” x 4”|
- Using 3 of the Starlight Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform, die cut out of Silver Foil Paper. Set aside.
- Using Pool Party cardstock, die cut the star that will nest on top of the large silver foil paper star. Adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and allow to dry. Once dry, affix one rhinestone to center.
- Stamp starry swirl with Pool Party onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment beneath with Smoky Slate.
- Adhere all layers to one another using SNAIL.
- Add Dimensionals to back of large silver star then position on top of starry swirl.
- Using SNAIL or a drop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, affix the two remaining stars by putting the larger one on top left and the smaller on bottom right.