Here is the second card I demonstrated at Demos Galore this past weekend.
I got the idea from a Jennifer McGuire post.
|Real Red||5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”|
|Whisper White Thick cardstock||5 ¼” x 4” see Figure 1 for cuts
1 5/16” x 5 ½”
|Candy Cane Lane DSP||See Figure 2 for cuts|
|White craft foam||1 1/4” x 5 1/8” cut 2|
- Cut using the above measurements and the included templates.
- Stamp the gingerbread man from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set using Early Espresso and punch out using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to punch the banner tail on the 1 5/16” x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock using the Polka Dot Textured Impressions embossing folder.
- Using the Tear & Tape, attach the craft foam to the back of the Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼” piece with a slight border around the outside edges.
- Align the 1 5/16” x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White in the center of the craft foam on the back of the embossed Whisper White. From the front, stick a Stampin’ Dimensional on the strip at the bottom of the slit. Run the embossing buddy around the edges of the Stampin’ Dimensional. Attach the gingerbread man as far up as possible, if any adhesive shows through use the Embossing Buddy to de-stick it.
- Using the Tear & Tape, attach the Whisper White cardstock with the craft foam and the slider to the Real Red cardstock base, centering it.
- Wrap the Real Red baker’s twine around the two steps in the cake and tie bows on the front. Use Scotch tape over the twine on the back of the cake to keep the gingerbread man from catching on it.
- Run the Foam Adhesive Strips down the sides of the cake starting at the top edges. Adhere to the Whisper White panel making sure to cover the slit.
New products were added to the Clearance Rack today!
Don’t forget about the Special Offers available through Wednesday (9/14)