I really like the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I think I need to get some more texture stamps for backgrounds because these are fun! I’m playing along with the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge today.
Here’s my card:
and here is the sketch:
- Cut the Whisper White heavy cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scoring at 5 1/2″.
- Stamp the dashed line in Pool Party.
- Using the honeycomb stamp and Pool Party, stamp off once before stamping below the dashed line. Repeat next to it.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Rose Red.
- Using the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the Rose Red patterned paper from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack, punch out a butterfly and attach next to the sentiment with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Using the small flower stamp and Blushing Bride, stamp a few flowers.
- Add rhinestones on flowers.
We’re replacing Weekly Deals with a less frequent but better promotion called Special Offers. These Special Offers will occur every few months with more products and discount tiers than Weekly Deals. The last sets of Weekly Deals will be April 5-18.